GESB Award for improved outcomes in seniors mental health
Older people are likely to experience multiple health issues and require mental health initiatives for prevention, treatment and recovery that are responsive to their unique needs and circumstances.
This category recognises an outstanding contribution by an individual, group or organisation to improving the mental health of senior Western Australians.
Please give a short answer, no more than 300 words per question, to each of these questions:
- Briefly describe how the individual, group or organisation improves quality of life and wellbeing of seniors in Western Australia.
- Briefly describe how the individual, group or organisation delivers innovative, best practice services and support for seniors with mental illness.
- Briefly describe how the individual, group or organisation engages and consults with relevant stakeholders and communities.
- Outline the evidence base and evaluation or verification of the effectiveness of the service.
- Briefly describe what positive effects or changes can be seen as a direct result of their work